Traffic Advisory – Lobby Day at New York State Capitol
On Tuesday March 4, 2014, between the hours of 9:00 a.m. and 5:00 p.m., various groups from across the State will be attending “Lobby Day” the New York State Capitol.
Motorists may expect traffic delays around the Capitol during this time.
The following road closure will be taking place from 2:00 p.m. – 5:00 p.m.:
· Madison Avenue will be closed to all vehicular traffic between South Swan Street and Eagle Street.
The following parking restrictions will be taking place from 9:00 a.m. – 5:00 p.m.:
· NO PARKING on either side of Madison Avenue between South Swan Street and Eagle Street.
· NO PARKING on the north side of Morton Avenue between South Swan Street and Eagle Street.
· NO PARKING inside Lincoln Park.
· NO PARKING on south side of Elk Street from Lark Street to Dove Street.
Emergency No Parking signs will be in place to direct motorists where parking is restricted.