Saratoga Springs Restaurant Fire Cause: Electric Malfunction

posted by WGY News -

Lake Local Restaurant

An electrical malfunction is to blame for the fire at the Lake Local restaurant on Union Avenue in Saratoga Springs, according to investigators.

The fire quickly spread across the attic, causing extensive damage, but the fire chief doesn't think the building is a total loss.

The restaurant hopes to reopen in time for summer.

Photo: WNYT

Comments

title

Content Goes Here

This ad will close in X seconds.