The Times Union teamed up with Read Shepherd for the latest edition of 20 Things You Didn't Know About Me... You can read the article here.
And courtesy of Chuck, 10 More things you don't know about Read Shepherd:
1) Before he got into radio he was a member of the Eisenhower administration.
2) He has his own set of "Spock Ears"
3) His middle name is Nancy
4) He has three nipples
5) He was once caught shoplifting petroleum jelly
6) In high school, he was voted "Most Likely To Remain Celibate"
7) The theme of his high school prom in Tiffin, Ohio was "Indoor Plumbing....The Impossible Dream"
8) He considers pork rinds one of the basic food groups
9) His wife's nickname for him is "Small Fry"
10) He currently is a full "C" cup.
...and yes, these 10 extras are just for fun :)