A video of a toddler has gone viral as a warning to other parents. Keith Wyman was in his backyard with his toddler. They have a pool and bought what they thought was a safety ladder to prevent the 2-year-old from being able to get into the above ground pool. They were wrong. Within seconds the boy was at the top potentially leading to a drowning. So Wyman posted the video to Facebook as a warning to other parents that they still need to watch their kids because the safety ladder still allows for little feet to slip through the cracks and access the ladder behind the device. The video has been viewed over 20 million times.