In Manchester, New Hampshire, a 4-year-old boy was recognized by his local fire department for helping to save his grandmother's life.
She was babysitting him when she suffered a medical emergency. She couldn't breathe, but the boy remained calm did exactly what he needed to do.
He called 911, was able to get emergency workers to come and take his grandmother to the hospital. She is now safe and recovering from pneumonia. The 4-year-old just got a superman award from the hospital staff. His mom says he knew what to do because they have practiced what to do in an emergency.