It can be difficult to buy gifts for a guy that seems to have everything they could possibly need. Fashionbeans.com came up with a list of 40 gadgets that any guy could appreciate. You can check out the whole list here, but here are a few of our favorites.
1. Table-less Foosball - The foosball table is the ultimate game for any man cave or bro party. And now, you can play it on your iPad. There is a mini stand with rotating control bars that you slip your iPad into for an app-enabled game that even includes crow cheers and boos.
2. TV Stick - Many are cutting the cable and now is the time. There are so many options for still catching your favorite TV shows and movies. Invest in an Amazon Fire Stick, Roku, or Apple TV.
3. Game of Thrones Monopoly - Winter is coming, but you can stay warm with hours of inside play with the Game of Thrones Monopoly Game. The game replaces the properties with show locations, money for Gold Dragons and markers instead of houses.
4. Virtual Reality Headset - If your guy likes video games, take it up a notch with a virtual reality headset. They're lightweight, comfortable and give a 3D panoramic view.
5. Steak Branding Iron - Fighting over a piece of steak no more. You can get a branding iron that you can customize.