If there’s one made-up food holiday we can get behind, it’s National Coffee Day. This year the day devoted to all things coffee falls on Sunday, September 29th and lots of restaurants and stores across the country are celebrating with deals and freebies. Coffee lovers, these are some of the best offers for National Coffee Day.
- Cumberland Farms - Customers who text FREECOFFEE to 64827 will get a coupon good for a free hot or iced coffee in any size.
- Dunkin' - They’re celebrating with a special BOGO offer. Just buy a regular hot coffee on Sunday and you’ll score another hot coffee (same size or smaller) for free.
- Keurig - This deal is a little trickier to cash in on, but it’s a good one. Anyone named Joe - or any variation of the name, like Josephine, Joanne, etc. - who was born on September 29th can enter Keurig's Average Joe Sweepstakes to be entered to win a Keurig K-Duo and a year’s supply of K-Cups as a National Coffee Day birthday present.
- Silk - If you drink plant-based milk in your coffee, you know some chains charge extra for it. But Silk is covering the cost of any coffee drink made with plant-based milk (up to $5) for National Coffee Day. Just send Silk a PayPal request (firstname.lastname@example.org) and they’ll take care of the rest. The offer is good for one per person and they’ll pay out up to $5,000 total, so you may want to hit your coffee shop early to get in on this one.
- Bruegger's Bagels - Bruegger's Inner Circle members get a free medium coffee with any purchase on Sunday.
- Barnes & Noble - Get a free hot or iced tall coffee with the purchase of a bakery item.
- Whole Foods - The grocery store has teamed up with High Brew Coffee to offer free cans of the coffee with a coupon Sunday. Get a coupon at www.highbrewcoffee.com
- Stewart's - You can get a hot or iced coffee of any size for free from noon to close.
Photo: Getty Images