Veterans Day is today and there are tons of freebies and food deals for service members, their families and, of course, veterans – just make sure you have your ID. Here’s a list of what these chains are offering.
- Chili’s – Active-duty military and vets can dine in and get a free meal of their choice from a special menu. Options including Chicken Crispers, an Oldtimer with Cheese, Cajun chicken pasta.
- Cracker Barrel – When visiting Cracker Barrel on Friday, veterans and active-service military personnel get a free slice of Double Chocolate Fudge Coca-Cola Cake with any order. That’s in stores or online – just the promo code VETSDAY22 code at checkout. Also through Monday, they’re offering 25% off of military items including T-shirts and U.S. Armed Forces drinkware at Cracker Barrel stores.
- For the Love of Bacon - Free breakfast sandwich.
- Friendly’s – Vets and active military members get a free burger and fountain drink with valid ID.
- Golden Corral – Look for a free “Thank You dinner” for all active-duty and retired servicemembers as well as veterans. The hitch? There are two: this deal is only available on Monday (November 14th) from 5pm until closing; and it’s only for servicemembers and veterans. Non-military spouses and family members must pay for their own meal.
- Red Lobster – Active-duty military, reservists and veterans can enjoy Walt’s Favorite Shrimp meal with fries and coleslaw for free. Orders must be placed between 11am and 4pm on November 11th by dine-in or to-go customers who present military ID or proof of service.
- Starbucks To Offer Free Coffee To Vets Friday: Starbucks is offering free coffee this Veterans Day. Veterans, military service members and their spouses just need to show their ID to get a free tall (12-ounce) hot brewed coffee for veterans. It’s not a new thing, they’ve done it before – but what IS new for 2022, Starbucks is expanding this offer to include a free tall (12-oz) iced coffee.
- Wendy’s – Active military and veterans get a free breakfast combo on Friday. Just show a valid military ID or Veteran’s Advantage card at any participating Wendy’s location in-store or at the drive-thru from 6:30a – 10:30am. Choices include Maple Bacon Chicken Croissant, Honey Butter Chicken Biscuit or Breakfast Baconator combo.
The Times Union put together a whole list - check it out here.