Don't Play With Snakes

Crocodile Hunter Steve Irwin

A family in Australia, had a surprise when they went to use the toilet. A brown tree snake was hanging out. The extremely venomous snake had to be removed by snake catchers. Here'e the video.

Photo: Getty Images

This guy needs to learn to not play with snakes. Victor Pratt was showing off at his kids' birthday party. He caught a rattlesnake and intended on showing his guests how to grill it. While posing for selfies he lost his grip on the snake and was bit twice, once on the face and once on the chest.

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content