Nor'easter IS Possible this Weekend, Snowfall Unlikely

A storm could be a-brewin' for this coming weekend in the Capital Region, but the chance of snowfall is looking slim at the moment.

Speaking with WGY's Accuweather Meteorolgist Bob Larson, he says,"there's a growing concern that an early-season Nor'easter will be affecting our region this weekend, however a lot of ingredients have to come together for this to happen."

A coastal storm is developing for this weekend and it is at least possible that in the higher elevations, snowfall is possible.

At this point Larson gives it a 10% chance that it will develop into a snow storm, 50% chance of light rain, and 40% of heavy rain.

Listen to WGY for the latest forecast at the top and 30 minutes past the hour.

Photo: Getty Images

Sponsored Content

Sponsored Content