Do you have an iPhone? Are you having a sudden problem with a lowercase i? According to Apple's support page, the auto-correct issue will be fixed in the future, however there is a temporary fix while you wait.
1. Go to the Settings app, then General. Pick Keyboard, then Text Replacement.
2. Tap the "+" to add a new entry.
3. For the phrase, type a capital "I." And in the shortcut section, type a lowercase "i."
Of course you can always turn off auto-correct altogether.
1. Go to Settings, General, Keyboard
2. Toggle Auto-correct to off. (Toggle it again to turn it back on at a later time.)
Photo: Getty Images