There were multiple possible coronavirus exposures over the past week or so at the Gloversville Walmart, according to the Fulton County Health Department.
If you visited the store during the below times, you should monitor your symptoms for up to 14 days after your visit.
- Friday, July 17 from 9AM to 1PM
- Saturday, July 18 from 8AM to noon
- Tuesday, July 21 from 8AM to 5PM
- Thursday, July 23 from 8AM to 5PM
- Friday, July 24 from 9AM to 1PM
- Saturday, July 25 from 8AM to 5PM
Photo: Getty Images