Forget flowers and jewelry, if you really want to say “I love you” this Valentine’s Day, do it with food! Some of our favorite chains are offering deals for the holiday and you can still enjoy them if you’re single. Here are some of the best eats and treats for Valentine’s Day this year.
- Boston Market - They're adding Bae-by Back Ribs to the menu and on Valentine's day you can them served in a bouquet for $29.99.
- Buca di Beppo - While supplies last, you can order a heart shaped lasagna for two with garlic bread, salad and a mini chocolate chip cannoli. Offer is valid Feb 14-15 for $54.99.
- Burger King - Trade in a photo of your ex to get a Whopper served in a special breakup box.
- Chick-Fil-A - Show your love with a heart-shaped tray of 30 nuggets, 10 Chick-n-Minis or Six Chocolate Chunk cookies.
- Chili's - Get a $25 meal for two that include an appetizer, two entrees and either cheesecake or skillet chocolate chip cookie.
- Denny's - They’re not offering a meal deal, but they are offering a wedding special. Yep, you can get married at the Denny’s in Las Vegas for the low price of just $99 this year.
- Firehouse Subs - Get a free medium or large sub with the purchase of a medium or large sub, chips and a drink after 4pm.
- Fresh Market - For $49.99, you can order a complete meal for 2 which includes roses.
- Hooters - Their annual Valentine’s Day deal, “Shred Your Ex,” is back again. It encourages diners to get rid of photos of their ex in fun ways, like bury, burn, or shred, and in return they’ll give you 10 free wings when you buy 10.
- Macaroni Grill - From now until Feb 16., you can order from the Valentine's Dinner menu. The $45 prix fixe meal for two includes an appetizer, two entrees and dessert.
- Moe’s - Score a free side of queso through the Moe’s app on V-Day.
- Olive Garden - You can score a three-course Valentine’s Day Dinner for 2 ToGo for $34.99 that comes with soup or salad, choice of breadstick dipping sauce, a sharable entree, and a dessert. And don’t forget to add a breadstick bouquet for the one you love!
- Red Lobster- Starting February 10th, if you order a half-dozen Cheddar Bay Biscuits online, you can have them put in a heart-shaped box for $1 more.
Photo: Getty Images