Incredible video and amazingly the boy escaped with only minor injuries.
"the curious child from the county of Kangle, which is in Gansu Province in northwestern China, is thought to have ignited a build-up of highly flammable biogases including methane and hydrogen sulfide..
Both manhole covers were blown open a moment later, and a spark could be seen underneath the child as he was launched some 10 feet into the air, the video showed.
As his friends ran and ducked for cover, the boy spun twice in the air before landing on his rear. Fortunately, he appeared able to sit himself up at the end of the dramatic accident."